Program/Project Management Strategy and Governance
Organizational Change Management (OCM)
Change is inevitable and success depends on an organization’s ability to adapt to change. Managers have the responsibility to lead organizations and people through change, create cultures that foster innovation, and inspire employees through a vision. Yet, few managers are trained on the skills necessary for managing change. Managing change includes understanding the current state, evaluating the desired state, identifying barriers, communicating the vision, and rallying the workforce to embrace the change.
Can your managers lead the transformation to the required changes?
Our OCM offerings provide the processes and practices necessary to align and prepare your organization for change:
- Executive Alignment & Coaching
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
- Program & Project Team Readiness Assessment
- Change Readiness Surveys
- Change Impact Assessment
- OCM Planning & Implementation Management
- Change Agent Training
- Executive Team Development
- Program & Project Team Development
- Process Redesign/Improvement & Implementation