Careers with Kilda Group
Kilda Group is a boutique IT Management Consulting firm headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland. We are designated as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. Our work focuses on Federal Sector modernization efforts which typically include a variety of business transformation initiatives including business process improvement, change management, business analysis and IT consulting. Where our company adds value is in the key balance between business and IT. We believe that IT is the enabler, and not the solution. We help our customers create efficiencies and become proactive. We strive to add value and make our client’s lives easier everyday.
We are a small firm and are committed to building a high performance team. We want to hire people who share our values. We work with highly bureaucratic organizations and with change-resistant cultures. We need team members who are savvy in navigating through politically charged environments. We are looking for people who are committed to, and creative in, producing results. Successful KG employees...
- have ambitious performance goals
- possess interchangeable skills
- exhibit a strong commitment to quality
- are persons of integrity
- are action-oriented
- are problem solvers
- seek out their own development
- and thrive on the growth that challenging projects give them
The company rewards strong and loyal performers. Because we are a small firm, you will have great opportunities to have face-time and responsibilities that you wouldn’t get at a larger organization. You’ll be asked to wear many hats. You will find many opportunities to make a difference here. KG offers competitive salaries, excellent employee benefits and growth opportunity.
Applicants interested in pursuing career opportunities with Kilda Group must have enterprise systems consulting experience with management experience. Active security clearances are preferred. Due to the area of our industry focus, applicants must be U.S. citizens and be able to pass a full background investigation.
We invite you to view our current openings. Please send your resume to:
or call the Human Resources department at: 410-263-0276 if you are interested in employment with us!
Kilda Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Annapolis, MD
Clearance Requirements: Active MBI/PT or higher preferred
Background Check: Must be able to pass government check and obtain required clearance(s)
Citizenship: U.S. citizen
Create value through the analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and optimization of solutions that will meet client requirements and exceed company expectations. Assignments may include current state analysis and mapping, future state design and decomposition, stakeholder management, communications management, organization change management, project management, risk and issue management, business process improvement, analytics, root cause analysis, meeting and process facilitation, presentation development and delivery, gap analysis and closure, benchmarking, business case development, strategy development, CONOPS development, schedule development and management, training development and delivery, and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Charismatic, team-player that is comfortable working in a variety of diverse consulting environments to include highly-matrixed teams, independent consulting engagements, 100% client site, remote/virtual teams, blended client and consultant teams, etc.
- Articulate, succinct, and professional in face-to-face, phone, and virtual communications
- Skilled in the analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation and optimization of performance improvement solutions; a blend of commercial and government experience is highly desired
- Highly practiced in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other business tool sets (e.g., Visio, Project, Access)
- Skilled in the balancing and management of requirements, expectations, quality, scope, schedule, and budget
- Strong writing and presentation development experience and skills
- Program and/or project management experience, to include acting as a trusted advisor
- Strong understanding of enterprise business and information systems, business processes, and business drivers
- Knowledge of leading industry practices, methodologies, and frameworks
- Experience with conducting benchmarking studies and/or readiness assessments
- Excellent analytical and information collation skills
- Considered a “go-to” team member; ready, willing and able to lend a hand
- Federal agency consulting experience and Big 4+ consulting experience preferred
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree, PMP, and other related accreditations highly preferred.
Travel Requirements: Less than 25%
Location/Relocation: Must be local to Washington, D.C. metro area; no relocation assistance provided.